I’m Isaac Payne and I’ve been helping people get stronger, leaner, and more conditioned for over 17 years. Not only do I enjoy helping people get fitter but I also love helping people lead happier, more fulfilling lives.
Some would classify my training methods as hardcore, I would say they are effective.
Flipping tires, pushing sleds, clean and jerks…I was doing all that stuff with my clients before they were “in style.”
Some things you may not know about me is that I’ve had my fair share of struggles over the years. 3 achilles tendon ruptures, currently recovering from a patellar tendon rupture, a failed business, and few minor run-ins with the law in my younger days.
I tell you this not to brag but to let you know that life is filled with struggles and your ability to OVERCOME those struggles is what builds character and the strength to succeed.
I am by no means perfect.
Everyday, I am still working to become the best possible version of myself.
Now, I want to use this website to pass on my experience and knowledge to help you do the same.
I also hope this will be a great opportunity to connect with as many people as possible.
On this site, I’ll share tips on:
- Training methods
- Interviews with influential athletes and entreprenuers
- and much, much more…
Things I enjoy:
- Workout out…obviously
- Being a father – I have a son named Otis who is simply amazing!
- Being a husband – I couldn’t ask for a more supportive and loving person in my wife, Chloe.
- Old School Hip-Hop and R&B – The classics never die.
- Good movies – The more sex, violence, and cursing, the better i.e. Scorcese flicks.
- Good food – Love me a good cheeseburger, anything with peanut butter, and wheat beer.
- Oh yeah, and Michael Jordan is my favorite athlete of all time.
I’m nothing special, the only difference between me and you is that I take action and I never give up.
You too, have all the tools you need to kick ass and take names!
Here’s a great quote that I like to think of when faced with a tough decision or going through a hard time,
“You can live with regret or you can live, the choice is yours.”
Life is going to pass us by regardless of whether you take action or not so you might as well go after what you want and sleep well at night knowing you gave it your all win, lose, or draw.”
Thanks for reading and stay strong,
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram